How to rip a phone book in half.
- The first thing is simply to recycle it. Don't leave it sitting in your lawn to be rained on or throw it away. Just recycle it.
- Use the pages as starter paper to a campfire. Although wood is used in campfires, many (more inexperienced) people use paper as a push to get the fire going. This will allow the kindling to catch fire and eventually catch the bigger pieces of wood for a full blown fire.
- Door won't stay open? Use the YellowBook as a door stop to welcome in guests or even a cool breeze.
- Do you have an uneven table, chair, or couch? Adjust the pages of the YellowBook to fit the height needed for your fix.
- Doing work on your car? Use the YellowBook as a wheel chock so the car stays effortlessly in place as you work.
- Use it as a stand for common items around the house that need a boost!
- Impress your friends by ripping the phone book in half like the video above.