- Many breads and rolls can be kept frozen for nearly up to a year and still be good for use.
- Raw eggs can be frozen for up to six months.
- Butter can be frozen for up to 8 months.
- Most vegetables can be frozen for a year.
- Whole chickens and turkeys can be frozen for up to a year.
- Strawberries can be frozen up to 6 months.
- Cream Cheese can be frozen up to two months.
- Soups and stews can be frozen up to 3 months.
- Hotdogs can remain frozen for two months.
- Milk can be frozen for a month's time. Be sure when freezing liquids to allow for expansion in the container by draining some of the liquid.
Spark it up?Can I smoke tea? Well... of course you can! You can smoke pretty much anything that will ignite under heat, but why would you? If you're still ...
11 months ago